Re: [Clip] Closing DOS window

  • abairheart
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 8 12:25 PM
      > >start /B /D"C:\...\NoteTab Light\NoteTab"
      >
      > Any suggestions?

      put a space between /D and the quote.
    • Abe Landsberg
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 15 10:59 AM
        John, thanks for your interest and input.

        H. Savage, thank you for the information on NoteTab minimization.

        Jody, thanks for the information on keyboard-related commands. The organization
        of my responses was due to necessity. I'm able to check my e-mail only once
        each day or two, and I figured it would be a good way to reduce the group's
        inbox clutter.

        To everyone who responded: Many thanks for your help. Not only did I get a
        solution (thanks again, Hugo), but I received enough useful information that I
        am generating a "NoteTab Tips" file for my personal use based on the
        information you've sent.

        Thanks again!

        -Abe