Re: [Clip] NoteTab on Linux

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2005
      Hi Larry,

      >^!Shell "Z:\usr\bin\GNOCHM /home/USERNAME/wine/NoteTab/NoteTab.chm"
      >
      >Change NoteTab.chm to ClipCode.chm for the Clip Code Help.

      NoteTab.chm is the regular Help file Help | Help Topics.
      The ClipCode.chm is the Help | Help on Clip Programming.

      You should have both files in your default installation.

      Also, if NoteTab detects a version of Windows that cannot read
      .chm files, it will install the two help files in HLP format.

      Take care,
      Jody Adair

      and even thou doest err some! ;)
      http://clean-funnies.com