Need clip (s)

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      I want fht clip to go to:

      C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro\Projects\mcs\essay01 thru essay30 (note the
      number 30 will change as the list grows upwards toward one hundred.)
      I want it then to search for essays that contain this line in the header:
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="new.css" />
      IF it finds any thing other than "new.css" such as "anything.css"
      change it to "new.css"
      then search through each essay for 1.4em and if it finds 1.4em change
      it to 1.0em.
      after going through each essay until finished with no. 30 (the last
      essay this will be a number that I can change)
      report completed task.
      Stop

      The next clip may be a little harder to do. I would like to seach all
      the images and image folders in each project file in NoteTab Pro
      (project files are Eaton, Gaines, genealogy, mcs, nclex5, Weatherford
      and new projects will be added and some old ones may be dropped and some
      may occasional have name changes, for instance New Weatherford may be
      added and when completed then Weatherford might be changed to
      Weatherford01) Then I need match the images to ones actually used on
      the pages of the project file in order to remove the ones no longer
      being used.

      . I am starting to overload my space on my host server and need to
      remove any images that are not actually used. When I find all the ones
      that are not being used I can remove them from the host server. And it
      would be nice if it would report the size of each photograph so that I
      could resize it if it is over 100kbyte. I do have hundreds of images
      and many that I once used but as I have re written the pages I have
      dropped or changed the photos.

      have several sites that did not have image folders to start with, but
      then later as the number of images grew I started an image folder for
      new additions but never moved the images not in a folder to the folder.
      I want to search for all the images in each project in or out of an
      image folder and compare them with the ones actually in use on the pages
      and list all the ones not in use so that I can remove them to a general
      image folder in Projects. Is this plain as mud? Welcome any help,
      comments and critiques.
      Thanks
      Ed

      --
      There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle The other is as though everything is a miracle.
      -- Albert Einstein

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0509-4, 03/03/2005
      Tested on: 3/4/2005 11:11:59 AM