html validation clip

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      Top of the morning to you. I had a clip that validated my html. For
      some foolish reason I accidently deleted it and have no extra copy. Do
      any of you have a copy of that clip or know where I can find it.
      Thanks
      Ed

      --
      Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.
      -- Unknown

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0509-3, 03/01/2005
      Tested on: 3/2/2005 11:12:00 AM