Re: [Clip] Hi your help...

  • suhas patel
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2005
      Hi

      any software now..?
      my clipper exe to decomplier now.. please give me reply now

      jaro115 <drop115@...> wrote:

      Thanx all for help. I have spend past few days working on the clip
      and it works now. It can open txt file, search for certain info, add
      this info to meta tags and save file as html. I use this for
      preparing fields for verity fulltext processing. I have to process
      about 4000 text files per day. Some of your ideas are similar to the
      things I used in the clip.

      Thanx again :o)

      jaro