Can wizard fields include array elements ?

  • dvdwriters12
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2005
      Is it possible to include an element of array in a wizard ?

      ^?[Name=_Fred|^%keywordsarray1%|Joe]

      doesnt work, assuming we have already got our elements.
    • dvdwriters12
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2005
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "dvdwriters12" <dvdwriters@s...>
        wrote:

        > Is it possible to include an element of array in a wizard ?
        >
        > ^?[Name=_Fred|^%keywordsarray1%|Joe]
        >
        > doesnt work, assuming we have already got our elements.

        Ok, it was a stupid question as I totally forgot about the {}
        wizards can evaluate them.