Re: How to test for end of file

  • mfrascinella@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11 12:52 PM
      Dear dvdwriters,

      The method I use is with the Find command with a regular expression followed by an IfError command.

      ^!Find (string1)|(string2)|(string3) IRS
      ^!IfError End

      The Find command will search for string1 or string2 or string3. If it gets to the end of the file, the IfError command says go to the end of the clip. You can changed that label to go somewhere else in your clip if needed.

      Yours,

      Michael Frascinella
      -���-
      ~