Need a Clip... (Follow-Up)

  • cyberdoc54
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2005
      I found an easy solution to the clip request I made on 2/7/05...

      I created a replace table for BKReplaceEm that replaced all the
      defunct URLs with the string (Bad_Link), then ran Jody's "If in
      Line" clip to delete all lines with that string...

      Worked beautifully!!

      Someday, maybe I'll have the time to combine Jody's clip with a
      clip that will import the URLs first and save the extra steps.

      However, this will do for now!

      Have a blessed day...

      J. K. Spence