Need a Clip...

  • cyberdoc54
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005
      Howdy All,

      I have a desperate need for a clip to compare defunct URLs in two
      files and delete the entire line that contains the URL in the second
      file.

      The first file contains only the URLs, each on a separate line...
      This file was generated with a link tester... (plain text).

      The second file is a 'large custom links page' with over a thousand
      URLs... complete with all hypertext formatting... only one URL
      reference per line.

      I need the clip to look at each line (URL) in the first file, then
      locate and delete the entire line or lines containing it in the
      second, then end when all have been compared.

      A 'hardware geek' in need... any solutions would be greatly
      appreciated!

      Long live NoteTab!

      Thanks,
      J. K. Spence