Re: [Clip] changing no.s

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hi Hugo,

      That makes sense. ;) I have a Library called nnnLines that does a
      lot with numbering, renumbering, etc. lines. It can renumber,
      start numbering at a certain number on a certain row and stop
      where desired, change the numbering format like "1: " to "1=",
      strip numbers, number with your specified format...

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/nnnlines.zip

      >--- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Jody <kjv-av1611@e...> wrote:
      >> Hi Dave,
      >>
      >> I don't know what you mean by "a one based format." What is the
      >> output you want exactly?
      >I assume what you want is that each list of numbers starts with a 1
      >instead of a 0 (i.o.w.: add one to each number).
      >
      >If that is the case this approach could help you: it uses a
      >regular expression to find a number, directly followed by a =-
      >sign. Afterwards the = is disregarded to do the addition - it
      >finally is placed back into it's position.
      >

      >^!JUMP 1
      >:ADDONE
      >^!Find [0-9]+= RS
      >^!IFERROR END
      >^$Calc(^$strReplace("=";"";^$GetSelection$;0;0)$+1)$=
      >^!GoTO ADDONE

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2005
        Hi Hugo