concatenate files?

  • John Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello NTB-Clips,

      Is there an easy way to concatenate 25 files that are all
      alphabetized, into one file with a new name?

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        Hi John,

        I have a number of Clips that work with directories in my
        DirStuff. There's 4 Append... Clips about 12 or so Clips
        down from the top in it. They should do what you want.

        NoteTabbers Assistant Library Page
        http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
        Direct download for DirStuff
        http://www.notetab.net/zip/dirstuff.zip

        Affiliate links for Fookes Software, thanks! :)
        Fookes Software Home
        NoteTab Home
        http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=notetab
        Buy Fookes Software Now!