[Clip] Re: Close Selected Documents

  • Claes Gauffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 1999
      Hi Jody,

      At 03:21 1999-09-04 -0500, you wrote:

      >^!Close ^%CloseDoc^%Index%%

      I think you should put your docname argument between "..", ie
      ^!Close "^%CloseDoc^%Index%%"

      or us sloppy ones who make names with blanks in them will have problems:-)

      /Claes
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 1999
        Hi Claes,

        >> ^!Close ^%CloseDoc^%Index%%
        > ^!Close "^%CloseDoc^%Index%%"
        >
        > or us sloppy ones who make names with blanks in them will have
        > problems:-)

        You mean so this sloppy one will make clips that don't fail for
        you taht use blanks. that is something I have a hard time
        remembering to do, but getting better at it. Thanks!

        The two most common elements in the
        universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

        Signed,
        I. Claim Ignorance