Re: [Clip] re: [NTB] using multiple browsers for testing with Note Tab Pro

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Don - htmlfixit.com wrote:
      > Rob Henrichon wrote:
      >
      >>Hello All.
      >>
      >>Especially to "Don -htmlfixit"
      >>
      >>Don, you wrote:
      >>
      >>"Only two browsers are available via the buttons, but you can have
      >>unlimited browsers fired up via clips to demo pages if you wish. If you
      >>have the pro version you can even make clipbar buttons for each if you
      >>are so inclined."
      >>
      >>I am a designer using Note Tab Pro - can you show me an example clip to "add
      >>more
      >>browsers" or are there some clips pre-made. This solution would be extremely
      >>helpful, as I have to test sites across many browsers.
      >>
      >>Thanks Much for your help!
      >>
      >> Regards,
      >>
      >> Rob Henrichon
      >>
      >> On Track Interactive Computer Solutions
      >> "ONE SINGULAR GOAL . . .
      >> increasing client revenues /
      >> through defined computer solutions."

      This thread is about the same types of issues:
      and Jody proposes this clip:

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=FireFox
      ; eMailed on 08-17-2004, Jody, www.notetab.net
      ; http://www.fookes.us/redir

      ; This will not open the blank tab, but I can't
      ; get it to open in the same window. Edit the
      ; path of course to your path,

      ^!Shell C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" ^**

      <--- Copy above this line --->
      <--- Right click over a Library --->
      <--- Choose: Add from Clipboard --->