Special Thanks! Scripture Tooltips search and replace clip

  • John Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      I've completed the Scriptures to tool-tips (Very Large) project I was
      working on for E-Sword, thanks to the help of several on this list.
      Special thanks to "hsavage" He has worked countless hours on this
      project and has done an absolutely awesome job on this clip. I'll wait
      and let him officially release the clip if he chooses. But for all
      those who helped with this project, THANKS!

      Sincerely;
      John Morse