Re: [Clip] Close Other Tabs

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2005
      Hi John,

      It could be done, but I usually just make the file so that it
      needs to be saved and then click on the last tab and Close All. I
      put the "edited" tab in the last position where I want it to stop
      closing files.

      In a Clip you would set the current file in a variable and then
      use ^!IfSame and ate the variable plus the full path to the tab
      that you want to close. If it is the one you want left open then
      you use ^!Document Next|Prev depending on which way you are
      going. Just some quick thoughts...

      ^!Set %Current%=^**
      ^!Close "^%Current%"
      ^!Open "^%Current%"