Re: [Clip] ^!Keyboard - minimising an MDI application's child window

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2005
      Pete,

      Glad to help.

      There are some combinations of the ^!Keyboard command that do not work.
      I think this may be one of them. This may be a child window issue. If
      the window is in focus, you can interact with other portions of the
      screen with ^!Keyboard.

      If you find something that works, please let the rest of us know.

      Larry Hamilton
      lmh@...
      My Webpage
      Sales Affiliate for Grisoft Anti-Virus