[Clip] Re: Focus and close and other questions

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 1999
      Hi Jonathan,

      >There's no way you can get Notetab to repeat the last action, is there?
      (Like Word's F4 button).

      No way!? I'm afraid with NoteTab there always seems to be a way!! :-)

      Here's something preliminary. See if it does what you're after:

      H="Repeat last action"
      ; rayfitz 090399
      ^!SetScreenUpdate OFF
      ^!Toolbar Undo
      ^!Set %Start%=^$GetRow$:^$GetCol$
      ^!Toolbar Redo
      ^!SelectTo ^%Start%
      ^!SetClipboard ^$GetSelection$
      ^!Jump SELECT_END
      ^!Toolbar Paste
      ^!FocusDoc

      Cheers,
      Ray
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 1999
        Hi Ray,

        > ...and more lately along with Eric's new SetDefaultValue
        > function.

        I looked all over for that the other day when I needed it -
        thanks, found it in help once I knew what to look for. :) I
        changed it a bit so it does not print into the doc, looped it,
        and added a reset. It would be nice to be able to use it in check
        boxes.

        :Loop
        ; Eric, jody
        ^!IfFalse ^$IsEmpty(^%ValueList%)$ Skip
        ^!Set %ValueList%=_1|2|3|4|5|6
        ; long one...
        ^!Set %DefaultValue%=^?{Choose or enter a new default value=^%ValueList%}; %Reset%=^?{Reset default ValueList?==Yes|_No}
        ^!Set %ValueList%=^$SetDefaultValue(^%ValueList%;^%DefaultValue%)$
        ^!IfFalse ^%Reset% Skip
        ^!Set %ValueList%=^%Empty%
        ^!Goto Loop

        Proverbs 15:15