[Clip] Re: Focus and close and other questions

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 1999
      Hi Jonathan and Jody,

      >I normally make the H=25 or so even if there are only say 10 entries to
      bring up.
      >The advantage is if I just made the number equal to the amount in the list
      and then added to the list later I would have to change the H= as well.

      Works pretty good! I'd never thought of that. What also works if your
      selections are in an array is (H=^%ArrayVar0%). (I've been using arrays more
      and more lately along with Eric's new SetDefaultValue function.)

      Cheers,
      Ray
    • Raymond Fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 1999
        Hi Jonathan,

        >There's no way you can get Notetab to repeat the last action, is there?
        (Like Word's F4 button).

        No way!? I'm afraid with NoteTab there always seems to be a way!! :-)

        Here's something preliminary. See if it does what you're after:

        H="Repeat last action"
        ; rayfitz 090399
        ^!SetScreenUpdate OFF
        ^!Toolbar Undo
        ^!Set %Start%=^$GetRow$:^$GetCol$
        ^!Toolbar Redo
        ^!SelectTo ^%Start%
        ^!SetClipboard ^$GetSelection$
        ^!Jump SELECT_END
        ^!Toolbar Paste
        ^!FocusDoc

        Cheers,
        Ray
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 1999
          Hi Ray,

          > ...and more lately along with Eric's new SetDefaultValue
          > function.

          I looked all over for that the other day when I needed it -
          thanks, found it in help once I knew what to look for. :) I
          changed it a bit so it does not print into the doc, looped it,
          and added a reset. It would be nice to be able to use it in check
          boxes.

          :Loop
          ; Eric, jody
          ^!IfFalse ^$IsEmpty(^%ValueList%)$ Skip
          ^!Set %ValueList%=_1|2|3|4|5|6
          ; long one...
          ^!Set %DefaultValue%=^?{Choose or enter a new default value=^%ValueList%}; %Reset%=^?{Reset default ValueList?==Yes|_No}
          ^!Set %ValueList%=^$SetDefaultValue(^%ValueList%;^%DefaultValue%)$
          ^!IfFalse ^%Reset% Skip
          ^!Set %ValueList%=^%Empty%
          ^!Goto Loop

          Proverbs 15:15