Re: [Clip] ^!Keyboard malfunction

  • abairheart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2005
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Jody <kjv-av1611@e...> wrote:
      > Hi Abair,
      >
      > You must think I'm a geek. :-)

      You do a good immitation, if you're not. ;)

      > >When NT loads a new library, does it load all clips in it? Or
      > >does it wait to load individual clips, as they are run?
      >
      > NoteTab loads the whole Library into memory, I think, by what I
      > have written below from the past.

      OK, I read all your notes, got some good tips, but I still need
      answers about data limits. The only pertinent info I could find in
      the help files was the bit about inidividual INI variable size. I had
      discoverd a variable with over 3000 characters -- and there did not
      seem to be any difference in operation before or after I deleted the
      variable.

      I realize that I will not get answers to all my questions, but if you
      could ask Eric for a list of limitations in those things that a user
      would influence, such as the number of handles, the size of the INI
      file, the number of INI variables, the toal size of user defined INI
      data, the size of a library, the number of variables, and the size of
      variable data.

      If the answers are related to available memory, then by what ratio?

      Finally, which is better -- 1 INI file for all data, or multiple INI
      files, one for each library?

      Thanks,

      Abair.