Re: [Clip] running a clip on all files in a directory

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi Jeff,

      >This will also be great to use with Farclip.

      Yes.

      >(Could probably have a check box wizard to pick which clip to run
      >from afar.)

      I don't think I would pick a "Clip to run from afar," but
      call the fire department. <groan> ;) (You might need to understand
      hillbillie/Southern to get it.)

      You would not use a checkbox wizard for that unless you would be
      running more than one Clip and then you would need to put it in
      an array. That you be a difficult thing to do when you would
      normally just run the parent Clip and call a ^!Clip from it. You
      would use the wizard below to pick a Clip to run though forcing a
      choice, but only one choice.

      ^!FarClip ^?{(H=20)Run what Clip==HTML:Color|Back:"Tabs to Spaces"|Back:GetLine|Utilities:"Underline Title"}

      See ya in the funnies!

      http://www.clean-funnies.com

      you missed a good joke! 8?D

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.notetab.net

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2005
        Hi Jody
        I never would have thought of doing that ,A bit bright!! it also works.

        THANKYOU DAVE in au