Re: [Clip] running a clip on all files in a directory

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
      This will also be great to use with Farclip.

      (Could probably have a check box wizard to pick which clip to run from
      afar.)
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
        Hi Jeff,

        >This will also be great to use with Farclip.

        Yes.

        >(Could probably have a check box wizard to pick which clip to run
        >from afar.)

        I don't think I would pick a "Clip to run from afar," but
        call the fire department. <groan> ;) (You might need to understand
        hillbillie/Southern to get it.)

        You would not use a checkbox wizard for that unless you would be
        running more than one Clip and then you would need to put it in
        an array. That you be a difficult thing to do when you would
        normally just run the parent Clip and call a ^!Clip from it. You
        would use the wizard below to pick a Clip to run though forcing a
        choice, but only one choice.

        ^!FarClip ^?{(H=20)Run what Clip==HTML:Color|Back:"Tabs to Spaces"|Back:GetLine|Utilities:"Underline Title"}

        See ya in the funnies!

        http://www.clean-funnies.com

        you missed a good joke! 8?D

        The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
        http://www.notetab.net

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 5, 2005
          Hi Jody
          I never would have thought of doing that ,A bit bright!! it also works.

          THANKYOU DAVE in au