RE: [Clip] + or - time

  • Pete Turner
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 14, 2004
      Don,

      The registry keeps time zone info at
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation
      and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
      NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones (on Windows 2000 at least) but apart from
      the zone name(s) the data is in binary (for the start dates for
      daylight saving and standard time) or hex (for the offsets from GMT).
      You can find an explanation of what it all means at
      http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBA/tip0300/rh0398.htm .

      Pete

    • Pete Turner
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 14, 2004