[Clip] Re: clip to automatically decrypt and open zipfile

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 1999
      Hi Charles,

      Add the CloseFileFind below the :DoArray label in that clip I
      just posted. sorry, I forgot about that.

      ; Uses the files from above and makes a checkbox.
      :DoArray
      ^!CloseFileFind
      ^!SetArray %EditList%=^?{(T=A;H=25)Pick=^%Files%}

      c ya,
      Jody

      The whole world doth err save you
      and me and even thou doest err some!

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
      http://www.sureword.com/mm
    • Charles Cairns
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 1999
        > Well, I did not have one done, but have wanted to do it for
        > awhile...

        Thanks, Jody! I'll give it a whirl and let you know!

        --Charles