Re: topic in otl

  • bizshop1
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      If you just want to change the case on the whole topic, what I would
      do is

      ^!Select All
      and then your
      ^!MENU Modify/Text Case/Upper Case

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dgm2003@o...> wrote:
      > Hi
      > the clip below I use to change a hole section to upper case ,it has
      trouble
      > detecting the end of the topic and then jumps to the next one or two. I
      > think before I tried various ways to detect end of text in a topic
      and had
      > trouble ended up with what is below.
      > has anybody got a better idea??
      > H="UpperCase\:"
      > ^!SET %ROWT%=^$GETROW$
      > ^!Set %lastline%=^$GetLineCount$
      > ^!SET %ROWBT%=^$calc(^%lastline% - ^%ROWT%)$
      > ^!SET %N%=1
      > ^!SetCursor ^%ROWT%:1
      > :START
      > ^!Find "\D*\:" SIR
      > ^!MENU Modify/Text Case/Upper Case
      > ^!INC %N%
      > ^!IF ^%N% <= ^%ROWBT% START
      >
      > THANKYOU DAVE
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2004
        Hi
        the clip below I use to change a 5 to 10 lines to upper case ,it has trouble
        detecting the end of the text and so it can jump to the next one or two
        topics.
        Is there a better way to do it , sample below clip??

        H="UpperCase\:"
        ^!SET %ROWT%=^$GETROW$
        ^!Set %lastline%=^$GetLineCount$
        ^!SET %ROWBT%=^$calc(^%lastline% - ^%ROWT%)$
        ^!SET %N%=1
        ^!SetCursor ^%ROWT%:1
        :START
        ^!Find "\D*\:" SIR
        ^!MENU Modify/Text Case/Upper Case
        ^!INC %N%
        ^!IF ^%N% <= ^%ROWBT% START

        ARDESHIR KAMKAR : Kamancheh
        PEJMAN HADADI : Tombak
        GREG ELLIS : Frame Drums, Bendir, Nagara
        DOMONIC DEAN BREAUX : Bansuri
        DON SCHIFF : Ns/Stick
        DAN MORRIS : Mridangam, Tavil,Jaw Harp, Kanjira
        CAMERON STONE : Cello

        THANKYOU DAVE