Re: [Clip] Partly hide a clip library

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2004
      Karin Andersson wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > The following is an example from one of my clip libaries - the one I
      use "all the time" and always want to have open:

      > H="TITLE"
      > <TITLE>^&</TITLE>
      >
      > H="TR"
      > <TR><TD width="100%">^&
      > </TD></TR>
      > Is it possible to partly hide it, from the line H=";Autoreplace" down?
      >
      > Karin

      Karin,

      AFAIK, you can't hide part of a clipbook window. You could however,
      make the preferred clipbook active, press F4 which will close the
      clipbook window leaving it active. Although, with an auto-replace
      library this disables the auto-replace function. When you need the
      clipbook visible, to also make it operational, press F4 again.

      ºvº
      hrs <04-11-14> hsavage@...