Partly hide a clip library

  • Karin Andersson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2004
      Hello,

      The following is an example from one of my clip libaries - the one I use "all the time" and always want to have open:

      H="TITLE"
      <TITLE>^&</TITLE>

      H="TR"
      <TR><TD width="100%">^&
      </TD></TR>

      H="TT"
      <TT>^&</TT>

      H=";Autoreplace"

      H="allways"
      always

      H="yuor"
      your

      Is it possible to partly hide it, from the line H=";Autoreplace" down?

      Karin
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2004
        Karin Andersson wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > The following is an example from one of my clip libaries - the one I
        use "all the time" and always want to have open:

        > H="TITLE"
        > <TITLE>^&</TITLE>
        >
        > H="TR"
        > <TR><TD width="100%">^&
        > </TD></TR>
        > Is it possible to partly hide it, from the line H=";Autoreplace" down?
        >
        > Karin

        Karin,

        AFAIK, you can't hide part of a clipbook window. You could however,
        make the preferred clipbook active, press F4 which will close the
        clipbook window leaving it active. Although, with an auto-replace
        library this disables the auto-replace function. When you need the
        clipbook visible, to also make it operational, press F4 again.

        ºvº
        hrs <04-11-14> hsavage@...