Re: [Clip] Hyperlinks to run programs

  • Jelks Cabaniss
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 8, 2004
      Jody wrote:
      > You missed what I said to do. ;) No, you do not want to add xls
      > the the HTML Files list. You want to add the file type that you
      > have the <[...]> in, not the file you are trying to open. Adding
      > them to the HTML files list only haves that file type open in
      > NoteTab when *Edit* is used. You do not want to add a file type
      > that you edit with something else. It's just a trick to <get this
      > highlighted>.

      Ah, I see what you're saying.

      Do you list .txt as an "HTML file" for this?

      /Jelks
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 8, 2004
        Hi Jelks,

        >> You missed what I said to do. ;) No, you do not want to add xls
        >> the the HTML Files list. You want to add the file type that you
        >> have the <[...]> in, not the file you are trying to open. Adding
        >> them to the HTML files list only haves that file type open in
        >> NoteTab when *Edit* is used. You do not want to add a file type
        >> that you edit with something else. It's just a trick to <get this
        >> highlighted>.
        >
        >Ah, I see what you're saying.
        >
        >Do you list .txt as an "HTML file" for this?

        txt, ja, htm, html, shtml, js, pl, css, and others I want to open
        in NoteTab when I click on Edit from the Content (right click)
        menu in Windows Explorer (or My Computer). :) I also have Open
        with NoteTab Pro on my main content menu and any file I right
        click on I can open in NoteTab Pro. :)

        ja = Jody Adair = Joseph Adair. ( Joseph Wayne Adair III :)