Clip error message (s)

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
      I assembled the clip that Jody posted information on how to change sig
      lines. I get the following error.
      "line 1 clip syntax error
      <05> label not found"

      Then when I clicked on Clip Help to find out about labels and other
      things, I got this Error. Clip Help missing.

      So lets start with the missing Clip Help and how do I get find that file
      and put it back. Then I can do some things perhaps with the HELP file.
      Ed
      --
      A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
      -Josh Billings
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
        Hi Ed,

        >"line 1 clip syntax error
        ><05> label not found"
        >
        >Then when I clicked on Clip Help to find out about labels and other
        >things, I got this Error. Clip Help missing.
        >
        >So lets start with the missing Clip Help and how do I get find that file
        >and put it back. Then I can do some things perhaps with the HELP file.

        It should be in NoteTab's main folder and called: ClipCode.chm or .hlp
        Check for them; if not there, then reinstall NoteTab to the same location.
        You need to put a colon in front of the labels and they have to
        be in the same file that the ^!Goto Clip is in.

        :01
        the command I sent in
        ^!Goto End

        :02