Re: [Clip] Change signatures daily

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2004
      Hi Ed,

      I forgot the most important part. <g> You drag the Clip with the
      goto getdate in it to your default Clipbar, mark the Library as
      Hidden (Open as Document - Document | Disk File Properties -
      Hidden) and then just click on the icon you assign it when you
      want the sig inserted. If you wanted to use a random signature
      change the dd in getdate to ss for seconds and then you could put
      in 60 siglines. ;) Or, you could go *real big* and use the RND
      thing-a-ma-jigger in the ^$Calc function. :)

      ^!Info ^$Calc(RND(100000);0)$

      That's a whole lot of signatures to randomly choose from. ;)