Re: [Clip] Results New

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2004
      Hi Ed and Others,

      I was thinking we were off list with this, oops. Any of you are
      welcome to try the Clip below now though and reply to me in
      private eMail. :) I think I have just about got everything I need.

      >It you go here, you can run that Clip for me and I've added your
      >line to it. Restore MS Notepad first please, if it is Replaced.
      >
      >http://www.notetab.net/html/findnotepad.htm

      Select All, Copy, right click in Library, and choose Add from
      Clipboard. Save, close Clip Editor if open or focus another tab,
      and run the Clip. TIA