[Clip] Re: Can't Stop the mail

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 1999
      Hi Gary,

      At 10:52 AM 8/25/1999 -0500, you wrote:
      >All this information is good. But I'm getting the information via eGroups
      >Bulletin Board.
      >
      >How can I stop receiving the e-mail ?

      It sounds to me as if you do not want to unsubscribe. Go to the main web
      page for the group you want to read on the web. In this case, you would go
      to "The NoteTab Clips List" page. Scroll down until you see a button that
      says "Modify Subscription" and click it. On that page near the bottom of
      your screen you will see a box labeled "Delivery Mode". Since you are
      getting email, yours should read "individual e-mails". Click on the drop
      down arrow and select "read it on the web only". Please be aware that just
      because you are reading something on the web you can still get e-mails if
      that is in your settings. I prefer getting e-mails and sometimes I look
      things up on the web site also if I have accidentally or deliberately
      deleted a message and want to look at it again later. You can change your
      preferences/settings on this site as often as you wish. You can also
      subscribe and unsubscribe from the groups from the web site. The main web
      page for all of our groups is: http://www.egroups.com/UserGroupsPage? You
      can subscribe to other lists on the group from http://www.egroups.com/
      which is the main page to egroups lists.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...