GetDocumentPath

  • bizshop1
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
      How can I set the ^$GetDocumentPath$ to a particular directory? Many
      clips I use have this variable in them, but I've changed where I put
      the files after moving to new computer.
    • bizshop1
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2004
        Several clips I've found on the list use ^$GetDocumentPath$ for
        opening and saving files. I haven't found where to set that on a per
        clip basis or preferably a default. It's probably simple but the
        synapses aren't firing right for me tonight.
      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2004
          bizshop1 wrote:

          > Several clips I've found on the list use ^$GetDocumentPath$ for
          > opening and saving files. I haven't found where to set that on a per
          > clip basis or preferably a default. It's probably simple but the
          > synapses aren't firing right for me tonight.

          biz...,

          AFAIK, ^$GetDocumentPath$ is the NoteTab default location for storing
          files created and edited in NoteTab. It can't be changed unless you, on
          a file by file basis, do so in a clip or, select Save AS, and pick your
          location, again, on a file by file basis.

          hrs