Re: [Clip] Re: need help selecting a range of text

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2004
      Hi Michael

      >3. A final comment is that the best improvement to NoteTab might
      >just be more example code in the online help. If you show users a
      >command in a realistic example, less time will be spent trying to
      >figure out the correct syntax or spent writing to discussion
      >groups like this asking how something works.

      Its always a nightmare fpr programmers to do documentation. I
      think the majority of them program, because it is a fun challenge
      and always rewarding, but the paperwork part ot like examples,
      etc. It's put off till last and only done because it has to be.

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      designed to walk you through Clip writing. It includes "Getting
      Started" (which is a web page with a number of images displaying
      different parts of NoteTab that deals with Clipbooks), making a
      Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing Clips, on to more
      difficult Clip writing. Be sure to read the Introduction also.
      Open ClipTut.clb and then click on the ClipTut.otl Outline Clip
      to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip

      You can also sign up for the NoteTab Clips List to get answers to
      Clip questions, but please do not post there concerning the
      tutorial. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

      Subscribe, unSubscribe, Options

      Happy Clip'n! Jody

      http://www.notetab.net http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm