Re: [Clip] access child windows in other applications

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      Hi Graham,

      >:Wait

      Wait for what, do you want your answer now or later? :)

      >^!FocusApp Appname
      >^!IfMatch "Appname" "^$GetAppTitle$" Next Else Wait
      >
      >works fine to transfer focus to the main window of another
      >application.
      >
      >But I can't seem to find any way to then positively identify and
      >transfer focus to one of its child windows. Can it be done in
      >Notetab?

      You do about the same thing. You'll most likely be passing on
      some keyboard strokes to bring up the next window like ^!Keyboard
      Ctrl+N and you'll look for the Titlebar in the new popup/window.

      ^!FocusApp "Eudora*"
      ...check for it, when found continue...
      ^!Keyboard Ctrl+N
      ^!FocusApp "No Recipient, No Subject"
      ^!Delay 1
      ^!IfSame "No Recipient, No Subject" "^$GetAppTitle$" Next else Slip_-2
      ^!SetClipboard Jody@...
      ^!Keyboard Ctrl+V &20 Alt+U #I'm at your PayPal Page http://www.fookes.us/paypal-fs.htm#"