Re: [Clip] calculating 5K race splits with a clip

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2004
      ok, this isn't working:
      ^!Set %difference_minutes_at_two%=^$Calc(^%difference_at_two%/60;0)$

      because it is rounding up or down depending on the number given
      I presume using 5 as the dividing line ... so maybe I just need to take
      the number with decimals and then
      strip after the period ... ie 9.1 = 9 and 9.9 still equals 9.
      Also if the number is less than 10 for seconds I need to pad it with a 0.
      Someone probably has some subroutines for such things :-)
      I just want the whole number when I do the division ... ie toss out the
      decimal.