Re: [Clip] One more question-Change the directory of the Quicklist

  • Roy Herring
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
      One more question that has me puzzled, Melchior.

      Your clip works perfectly.

      But if I try the keys manually (Alt+T L K, Shift+F7, ctrl+F6),
      the ctrl+F6 seems to shift focus away from Notetab and does nothing to the
      file list.
      Is there something strange about ctrl+F6 that can only be done in a clip?

      Thanks,
      Roy

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2004
        Hi Roy,

        Glad it works.

        ----- on 06.09.2004 18:16 Roy Herring wrote:
        > Is there something strange about ctrl+F6 that can only be done in a clip?

        No, but it's just of use if a list (clipbook or quicklist)
        is open.

        It goes like this:

        ;Set Quick List Properties to "Disk Files":
        ALT+T L K

        ;Set focus to quicklist:
        SHIFT+F7

        ;Set focus to directory-dropdwon on top of quicklist:
        CTRL+F6

        ---

        See also NoteTab help file on Keyboard shortcuts:

        CHANGE FOCUS
        To document Ctrl+G
        document <-> Clipbook Shift+F4
        document <-> list Shift+F6