Re: [Clip] SetWizardLabel problem

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2 1:18 PM
      Hi Dave,

      >Thanks, that did the trick. Is this documented anywhere? It seesm
      >that whilre there are numerous examples of clips, I've found
      >nothing like "the programmer's guide to clip programming". One of
      >the problems is that after learning more than 40 programming
      >languages, one still needs to see examples of very simple uses of
      >functions or try a very large number of possible syntaxes and
      >after awhile they tend get get lost in the mix.
      >
      >Is there something besides the libraries themselves and the help
      >file that can be used to learn how to use the Clip Language?
      >
      >maybe it's time that someone wrote the 'dummies guide to Clip
      >Programming" I'll buy a copy.

      haha! I've had a pay version in mind and working on/off on for a
      few years. <vbg> I'd be more than happy to put it on a CD with
      your registered Fookes Software for the regular cost of the CD -
      $10.00. ;) (I better check real quick to see if I mentioned
      ^!SetWizardLabel and ^!SetWizardTitle in it. If not, I'll update
      it real quick. Lesson Two goes in depth on braced and bracketed
      wizards.

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      designed to walk you through Clip writing. It includes "Getting
      Started" (which is a web page with a number of images displaying
      different parts of NoteTab that deals with Clipbooks), making a
      Clipbook Library, adding Clips, and editing Clips, on to more
      difficult Clip writing. Be sure to read the Introduction also.
      Open ClipTut.clb and then click on the ClipTut.otl Outline Clip
      to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip

      You can also sign up for the NoteTab Clips List to get answers to
      Clip questions, but please do not post there concerning the
      tutorial. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

      Subscribe, unSubscribe, Options

      Happy Clip'n! Jody

      http://www.notetab.net http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm