Re: [Clip] Need help with clip

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2004
      Dave & Linda Guss wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I need help with 2 things.
      >
      > 2. I have a clip to add new headers in my outlines. Is there a way to have the clip name the header with the next date?
      >
      > Thank you,
      >
      > Linda

      Linda,

      I dropped the ball for request 2, here are 2 more clips for naming
      outline headers. The first will work nearly identically to the
      first clip I sent, just avoid using it on the last day of the month.

      The second clip requires Doff.exe to work and it's safe to use on
      the last day of the month.

      H="Day_+_1 otl_Header"
      ^!Set %month%=^$GetDate(mm)$
      ^!Set %day%=^$GetDate(dd)$
      ^!Set %year%=^$GetDate(yy)$
      ^!SetClipboard:H="^%month%/^$Calc(^%day%+1)$/^%year%"
      ^!Keyboard Shift+F6 Shift+F10 D

      H="Day_+_1 otl_Headerx"
      ^!Set %doff_path%=^$GetShort(^$GetAppPath$doff.exe)$
      ^!Set %dtp%=yyyy-mm-dd +1xd
      ^!Set %ds%=^$GetDosOutput(^%doff_path% ^%dtp%)$
      ^!SetClipboard:H="^$StrTrim("^%ds%")$"
      ^!Keyboard Shift+F6 Shift+F10 D

      As in the first case, the second clip is just for your perusal.

      hrs