Re: [Clip] how to save clips

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2004
      Ralph Johnson wrote:

      > I want to save the following as a clip ( I think) I suppose it can be
      > saved as a clip. But how do I save it? Where in NB is the command to
      > do so? I have looked. All I saw was paste clip on the bottom of the page.

      > to buy</a><br>
      >
      > In addition I want to place a thumbnail in an absolute location seems
      > like NT has a command to do so but help notes has nothing when I look
      > for absolute or anything else that might relate to my keeping a
      > thumbnail in a specific location on the page and everything else is
      > placed around it. Hope this is clear enough. for some one to help.
      > This is probably very simple for someone experienced so should it go in
      > html or clips?

      It is always best to save your own clips in your own library. To create
      a library, right click on the library drop down box and say new. If
      your library drop down box isn't visible, toggle it on with f4.
      Once you have a new library, or in an existing library if you prefer,
      right click where the list of clips is/will be. Select "add new clip"
      and then paste your desired clip into the text pane. Once you save, you
      have your clip.

      Hope that is responsive.

      I have no idea what you mean about an absolute thumbnail? I suspect you
      are talking about div's in html pages? If so, post to the html list :-)

      Don