Re: [Clip] clip for changing html-files over several subdirectories

  • bubblefisch2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2004
      Hi Don, hi Melchior,

      > Are you just trying to do a search and replace? That is easy using
      > search disk under search and the replace tab. You simply tick the
      box to
      > include subdirectories before performing the search and replace.
      You
      > don't really need a clip for that.

      You were right Don, it really helped and it was a whow for me how
      this feature worked. Never realized before that it existed, also I
      use NTP since 6 or 7 years almost daily.

      And thanks Melchior, I will keep that clip to study it - must have
      overread the sequence in Help which tells about the "+" in front of
      the path.

      Greetings Raimund.