Disc Search problem

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2004
      Here is a sample of the NOW existing Heads, The preceeding < had been
      deleted and I have been trying to do a global repl;ace, and ended up
      with about 4,000 copies of this one, and variations.

      -<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><BODY
      BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000" LINK="#0000FF" VLINK="#800080"
      ALINK="#FF0000">
      <HTML>
      <HEAD>
      <TITLE></TITLE>
      </HEAD>

      <HTML>
      <head>

      "META NAME="description" CONTENT="This is a central referral point for
      Genealogy research in Montgomery County,Indiana">
      META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="Family, History, Genealogy, Search,
      *.ged, *.ftm, Immigrant, link, Montgomery County, records, Rootsweb,
      roots, geneology, inmontgo-L@..., USGenWeb, Indiana">
      </head>"

      Normally I would do a directory replacement on the second BLOCK, and
      they would all be deleted.

      BUT it doesn't work.

      It comes up "No instances found". in all documents, even the open one I
      began the search from.

      Same thing in Open Document replacement.

      --
      ~~

      Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

      "Just the facts, maam."
      Sgt. Joe Friday,
      LAPD Badge #714

      Do your civic duty, Know your candidates and
      VOTE for the candidate of your choice.

      Jimmy Hoffa, 1960