Re: BACKWARD SEARCHES WITH REGULAR EXPRESSIONS

  • uu_itchin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2004
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, R Shapp <ras45@o...> wrote:
      > Hi uu_itchin
      >
      > Have you thought about numbering the lines, sort descending, then
      re-run your
      > regex?
      >
      > HTH

      Ray Shapp

      Hi folks,

      Thanks Hugo for confirming that NoteTab Pro can't search backwards
      with regular expressions -- I did not find this in the help file and
      wondered if I had missed something. Thanks to R.Shapp for his
      ingenious idea.

      I have worked out some code which I think will do what I want. I'm a
      novice at this language but am learning through my struggles!

      Thanks again!