Re: [Clip] How to remove lines with certain words

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2004
      Billy:
      > ps - Is there a way to increase the font size for the
      > regular
      > text used in NoteTab? I have a hard time entering some of
      > the
      > close together characters involved with entering the
      > Regular Expression into the Find/Replace box. There are
      > those hard (to me) to distinguish )|( that are very, very
      > tiny. I'm using 1024x768. I know we can increase the font
      > on the document
      > we're editing, but I haven't found where other screen font
      > sizes can be modified. Have a great weekend...

      Right-click in the input box for the Find or Replace dialog and select Font.
      (I use 12 pt. bold Lucinda Console)

      Also: Left-click on the icon for either dialog for option to save window
      state - Its handy to keep it sized a little bigger than normal and
      positioned up top so it doesn't overlap the main input area.

      Regards ... Alec