Re: [Clip] For Version 5 if it comes around...

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
      Hi Don & John,

      >> View > Line Numbers isn't there in Standard,...
      >There are however several clips you can use ...

      About Number Lines
      Last updated on 08-04-2004

      This Library has a number of Clips to number lines in various
      ways. There are some that renumber (like for when you delete some
      lines from a document), you can add your own number scheme in
      some like: 1. ...999. , 1: ...999: , 1-....999-, etc. Others let
      you start numbering at certain lines and end somewhere specified.
      It can skip blank lines and other stuff too along with numbering
      the original document or a copy of it and number only the
      selected lines if selected else do the whole document, etc...

      08-04-2004 Added more options to Number Lines I..., Renumbered
      the Number Line Clips, cosmetic touch up (almost a make-over
      <g>), fixed some glitches, added some options to existing Clip,
      added more Hint tips, finally did a spelling check! LOL

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/nnnlines.zip

      Get more Clips, Libraries... at:
      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.notetab.net

      Position your cursor over the clips and look at the status bar
      for a tip.

      All the clips have some sort of dialog pop up *if* they end in
      "..." so you can safely click on them without worry about your
      document. Between reading the tips on the status bar and in the
      dialog you should be able to figure out what they do.

      <snip>