RE: [Clip] For Version 5 if it comes around...

  • Wright, John - Textron Financial
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
      Try clicking View | Line Numbers

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jeff Scism [mailto:scismgenie@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 1:02 PM
      To: ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Clip] For Version 5 if it comes around...

      I would like to see a Line Number ruler on the left of the Text
      window.... (of course it would scroll WITH the text_).....
      --
      ~~

      Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

      "Just the facts, maam."
      Sgt. Joe Friday,
      LAPD Badge #714

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Jeff Scism
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
        View > Line Numbers isn't there in Standard,...
        --
        ~~

        Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

        "Just the facts, maam."
        Sgt. Joe Friday,
        LAPD Badge #714
      • Wright, John - Textron Financial
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
          Sorry, Jeffery, I didn't know that. I use NT Pro.

          View > Line Numbers isn't there in Standard,...
          --
          ~~

          Jeffery G. Scism. IBSSG

          "Just the facts, maam."
          Sgt. Joe Friday,
          LAPD Badge #714

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Don - htmlfixit.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
            Wright, John - Textron Financial wrote:

            > Sorry, Jeffery, I didn't know that. I use NT Pro.

            There are however several clips you can use ... which will either
            advance you to a particular line number or insert line numbers at the
            beginning of each line and then take them back out again when you are done.
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
              Hi Don & John,

              >> View > Line Numbers isn't there in Standard,...
              >There are however several clips you can use ...

              About Number Lines
              Last updated on 08-04-2004

              This Library has a number of Clips to number lines in various
              ways. There are some that renumber (like for when you delete some
              lines from a document), you can add your own number scheme in
              some like: 1. ...999. , 1: ...999: , 1-....999-, etc. Others let
              you start numbering at certain lines and end somewhere specified.
              It can skip blank lines and other stuff too along with numbering
              the original document or a copy of it and number only the
              selected lines if selected else do the whole document, etc...

              08-04-2004 Added more options to Number Lines I..., Renumbered
              the Number Line Clips, cosmetic touch up (almost a make-over
              <g>), fixed some glitches, added some options to existing Clip,
              added more Hint tips, finally did a spelling check! LOL

              http://www.notetab.net/zip/nnnlines.zip

              Get more Clips, Libraries... at:
              The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
              http://www.notetab.net

              Position your cursor over the clips and look at the status bar
              for a tip.

              All the clips have some sort of dialog pop up *if* they end in
              "..." so you can safely click on them without worry about your
              document. Between reading the tips on the status bar and in the
              dialog you should be able to figure out what they do.

              <snip>