Re: [Clip] sending focused file as an email attachment

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi Julie,

      >That worked great once I changed alt+A to ctrl+H ;-). Thanks Jody!

      You know there is a $5.00 charge for editing my Clips from Alt+A
      to Ctrl+H?

      http://www.notetab.net/html/paypal.htm ;)

      Actually, I see I have a Ctrl+H also which would indeed be
      better. I'll change the Clip and upload.

      >>H=Send Eudora w/ Attachment

      See ya in the funnies,
      Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15

      http://www.clean-funnies.com
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
        Hey Jody,

        >You know there is a $5.00 charge for editing my Clips from Alt+A
        >to Ctrl+H?

        I'll take that under advisement. Be aware, though, the cost of per
        person/message moderation will be increasing incrementally from here on it ;-).

        Better not tell ya the rest of the tweaking I did to that clip!

        Julie :-)