Re: [Clip] Re: [NTB] Remove lines with keywords?

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi Billy,

      The H=Clipname line is long; remove hard line breaks if there are
      any - you can use Modify | Lines | Join Lines after selecting the
      line. See note about adding your list of strings to search for
      inside Clip (%StringList%). If the Clip gets too messed up for
      you to fix or you don't understand how to add it, download the
      nnnLines Library from below. To edit a Clip right click over it
      and choose Edit Clip...

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=DeleteLine if it contains... Deletes all lines in document if they contain the string you specify.
      ; Clip is also in: http://www.notetab.net/zip/nnnlines.zip
      ; eMailed on 08-02-2004, ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, Jody
      ; notetab.net, clean-funnies.com, fookes.us, sojourner.us
      ; Fookes Software Home
      ; http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home

      ^!SetHintInfo Removing domains...
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      ^!ClearVariable %DeleteList%

      ; *******************************************
      ; Insert list of comma separated words after
      ; SetArray %StringList%= (Remove bad,tech)
      ; *******************************************

      ^!SetListDelimiter ,
      ^!SetArray %StringList%=bad,tech
      ^!Set %Count%=^%StringList0%
      ^!Set %Index%=0; %DeleteCount%=0

      :Loop1
      ^!Jump 1
      ^!Inc %Index%
      ^!If ^%Index% > ^%Count% Stats

      :Loop2
      ^!Find "^%StringList^%Index%%" SITC
      ^!IfError Loop1
      ^!Select Line
      ^!Set %LineDeleted%=^$GetSelection$
      ; ^!DeleteLine
      ^!Toolbar Clear All
      ^!Inc %DeleteCount%
      ^!Append %DeleteList%=^%LineDeleted%
      ^!Goto Loop2

      :Stats
      ^!Jump 1
      ; long line follows, remove any hard line breaks if any - Join Lines ;)
      ^!SetWizardTitle Get more Libraries & Clips at the NoteTabbers Assistant Page: http://www.notetab.net
      ^!Info [L]Number of lines deleted: ^%DeleteCount%^p^p^%DeleteList%

      <--- Copy above this line --->
      <--- Right click over a Library --->
      <--- Choose: Add from Clipboard --->