Re: [Clip] Get Browser Status

  • dave
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi
      Is't the status bar in explorer just the active link your mouse is on ???

      THANKYOU Dave
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2004
        Hi Dave,

        >Isn't the status bar in explorer just the active link your mouse
        >is on ???

        That can be true, but load a page and don't put your mouse over a
        link. Watch the Statusbar then while your mouse pointer is
        somewhere in the page - browsers may differ on where the pointer
        is. I Assume you mean Internet Explorer (IE) since we are talking
        about browsers. :)