Re: [Clip] Add files to one file

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29 1:57 PM
      Hi Tuomo,

      >How can I add files without the filename? These clips make and
      >add the filenames. And I like also that the clip makes the
      >ascending.

      I added options to insert path/filename between files (or not)
      and to sort by path/filename or by filename.

      Update History
      07-29-2004 Append Open Files I... Options added: Add Filenames and
      Sort Ascending by path\filename
      07-29-2004 Append Open Files II... Options added: Same as above except
      Sort by filename only (no path)

      DirStuff
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/dirstuff.zip