Re: [Clip] Re: Executing programs in a network unix shell

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2004
      One thing I did not see mentioned was the use of the ^!ShellWait
      command. This sometimes does a better job than the ^!Wait command. If
      you are using a Windows command line to run the Unix shell, this might
      do it.

      I do not have a setup where I can do Unix and Windows together.

      Larry Hamilton
      lmh@...
      My Webpage